- Miami - Havana race, Xp-44 Sonrisa, midshipman, Feb. 2018.
- Nassau Cup Ocean race, Xp-44 Sonrisa, midshipman, Nov. 2017.
- Newport - Bermuda race, Swan 53 Skye, bowman, June 2014.
- Les Voiles de Saint Barth, Maxi 63, mastman, April 2014.
- Block Island race week, J105 Planet Claire, bowman, June 2013.
- Clipper Round the World 11-12, Clipper 68 New York, bowman, helmsman, legs 1 - 4, Aug. - Dec. 2011.
- Heineken regatta, St. Martin, Swan 51 Avocation, jib trimmer, April 2011.
- Red Grant regatta, Raritan bay, NJ, J105 Blythe Spirit, bowman, July 2010.
- Off Soundings, Block island, C&C 99 Wave Equation, jib trimmer, Summer 2009.
- Moorings BVI Interline Regatta, Benneteau 42, Team FEDExtreme, jib trimmer, October 2001.
- RYA Offshore Yachtmaster, April 2018.
- US Sailing Instructor: Keelboat, June 2017.
- USCG Captain license (OUPV), June 2013.
- ASA Instructor: Basic Keelboat (101), Basic Coastal Cruising (103), Coastal Navigation (105).
- RYA Competent Crew, Coastal Skipper and Yachtmaster Offshore (shorebased course), First Aid, Sea Survival, Radar.
- USCG Advanced Coastal Navigation theory, Introduction to Celestial Navigation.
- NAUI scuba diver (up to 60 feet).
- Seamanship manual: Great for first time charterers and cruisers.
- Celestial Navigation: Very theoretical, but well explained guide.
- Asymmetrical Trim Guide: Quantum guide to trim asymmetrical spinnakers.
- Head Sail Trim Guide: Quantum guide to trim the head sail.
- Main Sail Trim Guide: Quantum guide to trim the main sail.
- Laser rigging guide: Useful guide on how to rig a Laser sailboat.
- Racing Basics: A beginners guide to racing.
- How Sails Work A very technical explanation on how sails work.
- Single handed tactics: Great tips and suggestions from an expert.
- SailFlow Weather and wind forecast on USA waters.
- Sailing Anarchy One of the most popular blogs among sailors, especially racers.
- Sailnet Very popular sailor forum with lots of good tips.